Monday, October 11, 2010 | By: k8lin

London Calling

Okay people, it is official, I have been accepted into the Ithaca College London Center for the Spring 2011 semester! Along with my good friends, Abbi Sauro, Tiffani-Amber Muller and Samantha Buck.


I am so thrilled that we have all been accepted and cannot wait till January! I have already started shopping for the necessities and planning my itinerary. I have also started receiving quite a few words of advice for travel and information on great places to visit. If anyone else has any tips for me please feel free to let me know.. comment down below or contact me via another method listed under my follow me section! Thanks!

1 comments:

Melissa said...

The #23 bus in your photo is the one that takes me directly from my house to my office. Good choice. :)

Post a Comment