Thursday, October 14, 2010 | By: k8lin

Rusty Rockets

     As many of you may already know I am a devout fan of the brilliant and comedic genius Russell Brand. I had the pleasure of meeting the lovely gentleman himself this past Wednesday. My roommate Abbi Sauro and I went to his book signing at the Union Square Barnes and Noble. Abbi and I were lucky enough to be sitting in the front row, within touching distance of Russell.

    Obviously once he arrived hilarity ensued, but at one point during his routine he opened for a few questions and he called on me for one! I asked him what his favorite location in the UK was... in Russell Brand fashion he proceeded to answer "Well that is easy I would have to say my groin, lovely place to visit but one would never want to live there." He is obviously hilarious and most definitely did not disappoint.


   After the routine he invited fans to come up onto the stage to get "My Booky Wook" and/or "Booky Wook 2" signed. I had to get 4 books signed by him so we had a bit of a conversation while we were up on stage, it was very nice and he is an extremely pleasant person. We finished off our little interaction with a hug and kiss on the cheek and I was off. A great ending to a long day.





 More photos.
Stay posted for his stand-up video coming soon!


0 comments:

Post a Comment