Sunday, December 5, 2010 | By: k8lin

With Love, From Me to You

Okay everyone. So in order to collect memories of my study abroad experience (in a fairly inexpensive way) I have decided to use postcards. I am going to collect postcards for myself as well as send one to my parents from every place I go.



I am also going to start what I like to call Project Postcard, where I will be sending postcards back to friends and loved ones that live in the states. These postcards will be from their location of choice, that I will be visiting of course.  I am also hoping that my friends and loved ones will be sending me postcards in return. Remember people, I will be in Europe for 5 whole months, so don't be a stranger keep in touch! So starting now I will be collecting requests for locations that people would like me to send them a postcard from.



 Locations I hope to visit: Austria, Belgium, England, France, Germany, Ireland, The Netherlands,  Scotland and Spain. (Hopefully I will be visiting more than this, but we shall see.)  

 So take your pick and make sure to leave a comment on this post! If you can't just make sure to tweet or facebook me, the links are over on the right hand side of the page in the follow me section. So once you think of your favorite location.. please let me know!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i want a postcard from EVERYWHERE! lol. especially Scotland where golf was invented. =] im excited for u to go traveling but im going to miss u dearly! <3

Melissa said...

I'd bump Belgium (BORING unless you are overly obsessed with mussels and frites)for Italy. I'd also add a bit of eastern Europe (Czech Republic, Poland, Slovenia or Croatia would be the best choices), and somewhere that feels a bit less like Europe but is still nice and close (Turkey, Morocco, Iceland). We'll discuss when you're here :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Kaitlin,
Lindsay is enjoying reading about your adventures. If you can send your address to Louis on Facebook, Lindsay will send you a postcard.
Aunt Val

Post a Comment