Monday, February 28, 2011 | By: k8lin

A Day In The Life



I have already been in London for an entire week, I can't believe it. This past week has been fairly intense. Myself and my five other roommates scoured the entire city to find a flat that suited our needs. We navigated the tube and walked all over town. 
Finally we found a flat that we were happy with. It is in Bayswater which is a really nice area in London, it also has a great commercial section so we can get a fair share of our shopping done easily. It is a three bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment. Each of us shares a room with one other girl living in the apartment. I would have to say we have finally settled into the apartment and have began to make it more like a home. All the girls have been cooking meals, which look, smell and taste delicious. 
On another note I started my classes today, and I had Art In London, which so far is an amazing class. The majority of the class sessions will be taking place at various art exhibitions throughout the city. It is a great way for me to experience things in London that I might otherwise overlook. The class also allows the city of london to inspire creativity for papers and projects that are part of the course work. I am hoping that this weekend I will be able to spend more time seeing the local sights, hopefully taking loads of pictures in the process.


Tata for now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment